Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Funny Sayings That Make Sense

I dialed a number and got the following recording:

"I am not available right now,

But thank you for caring enough to call.

I am making some changes in my life.

Please leave a message after the beep.

If I do not return your call,

You are one of the changes."

~~~~~

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

~~~~~

My wife and I had words,

But I didn't get to use mine.

~~~~~

Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

~~~~~

Blessed are those who can give without remembering

And take without forgetting.

~~~~~

The irony of life is that, by the time

You're old enough to know your way around,

you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~

God made man before woman so as to give him time to think

Of an answer for her first question.

~~~~~

I was always taught to respect my elders,

But it keeps getting harder to find one.


~~~~~

Every morning is the dawn

of a new error.


No comments:

Post a Comment