Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've Learned that . . .

A true friend is someone who likes you in spite of you.









A good friend will come bail you out of jail . . .



But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
"We messed up, but man did we have fun"!




I am proud to be your friend!




I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper . . .

The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes!






I've learned that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.






. . . that money doesn't buy class.








that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular!




. . . that under everyone's hard shell
is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.





. . . that the Lord didn't do it all in one day . . .
What makes me think I can?






. . . that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.






. . . . that the less time I have to work,
the more things I get done.




YOU ARE MY FRIEND -
AND I AM HONORED









YOU ARE MY FRIEND 


AND I AM HONORED.



December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment