Sunday, August 28, 2011

CHOCOLATE!!!

These are all from a facebook page "Chocolate".  



♥Chocolate♥

CHOCOLATE!
There are only three things in life that matter - good friends,
good chocolate and, oh dear, what was that other one?


Never eat more chocolate than you can lift!

Q: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car?

The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!

Today is Earth Day,
protect our home, remember It's the only planet with chocolate!

<=== I'm not overweight, just chocolate enriched.

Exercise is a dirty word . . . . Every time I hear it,
I wash my mouth out with chocolate. :)


Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you'll get one thing done :)


When is your favorite time to eat chocolate?

a. After a good meal.
b. Between meals.
c. As meals.
d. All of the above.


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum yum!! want some?

I never thought that one broken heart would look so yummy!

CHOCOLATE!
Did you know . . .
In some areas, such as Yucatán Mexico,
cacao beans were still used in place of small coins as late as the 1840s.


When no one understands you, chocolate is there!

When do you get your strongest chocolate cravings?

a: After dinner for dessert
b: Mid-afternoon, as a pick-me-up
c: Before breakfast
d: All day long
e: At night, in bed

Eating chocolate . . . .

a: Stimulates my mind
b: Calms me down, soothes me
c: Makes me happy
d: Energizes me
e: All of the above . . . .

Give me chocolate and nobody gets hurt!!!!!!!

I love U chocolate


May 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment