Saturday, September 3, 2011

Amazing Staircases


This one would be confusing at first.
Start with the wrong foot and you're in trouble!



The next one up has hinges for more storage.



AWESOME!!



Up. Thou shall not waste space.


Same one looking down . . .
Wheeeeeeee . . .
It's a closet!!!



Makes me seasick.


Well, maybe not!



Looking down Looking up
This is another one that is confusing to navigate.
Never start off on the wrong foot!!



Now I know I would get nauseous.



What the . . . ?
I'm f l o a t i n g . . . .
(strong glue?)



This one looks like it should be
musical or a giant blender!



Neat - but is it touching the ground?


I guess not.
This is an engineering marvel.



Where is this one? I want to see this.


Imagine the sawdust from making this?!


October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment