Friday, February 17, 2012

A Note From The Blogger

Today marks the one year point that I started this "Email Forwards" blog.  I have enjoyed going over these old email forwards and have actually come back to see them again and sometimes, again!

By far, MAXINE has been the most popular post.

"More Maxine on the Economy" is THE most popular post of all time.
With "Time For Maxine Again" coming in second
and rounding out the top three with "Maxine - She says it like it is!!".
Maxine, by far, has been the top most popular posts ever . . . until . . .

"Calvin and Hobbes - Snowman Cartoons".  I only posted this one a little over 2 months ago and it has quickly moved to second place and catching up to first place everyday!  I am astounded as to how popular this cartoon is.  We do not have this cartoon in our paper and I am not familiar with Calvin and Hobbes. This is the only email forward I ever received of them, but I wish I had more . . .

First Place:        More Maxine on the Economy
Second Place:    Calvin and Hobbes - Snowman Cartoons
Third Place:       Time For Maxine Again!
Fourth Place:    Maxine - She says it like it is!!
Fifth place :        Happy Thanksgiving
Sixth place:        Have You Ever Been This Tired?!?
Seventh Place:   Garfield - That Rascal Cat!!
Eighth Place:     Happy Mother's Day
Ninth Place:      One Person Can Make a Difference
Tenth Place:      Incredible Ice Sculptures

Clearly, cartoons are a favorite and I do have a ton still to post.  I realize I have mostly concentrated on posting the stories and articles from my word files.  I am trying to remember to post some of the other stuff, too.

I have been most surprised that the VIDEOS have not been more popular.
Most are so funny and I just love them.

With this post, I have made 198 posts and I have about 64 different labels.
"People" currently has the most posts with 77.
"Funny" with 75 and
"Inspirational" with 42,
"Pictures" with 36 and
"Stories" with 33.

The most posts I've done in one month is 21.  Sorry . . . these stats are mostly for me!!!

I guess the one email forward I will never be able to post are the totally awesome power point presentations.  I have almost 100 of these and am sorry I cannot share them with you.

I hope you continue to enjoy these email forwards and share them with friends.

See Second year's top 10 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment