Thursday, March 13, 2014

Everybody Needs Panda Therapy


Is it any wonder the world has fallen in love with these animals?
Mom? Can you come and get me down now?


 This is sooooo therapeudic...


 Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!


 C'mon guys, you can do it, 1, 2, 3.... Lift!


Does this log make my butt look fat?


Peek-A-Boo.....


Oops! Slight miscalculation.


 You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.


It wasn't me! 
It was just sitting here, I swear it!



 Tell me where it is or I'll tickle you...


 Pardon me but do you have a napkin?


 Awww, these little kids are so cute!!!


 How come I always get time out???


 Just a few more minutes, OK? zzzzzz.

I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again.
What is the matter with me?





 I'm sure there's a way out somewhere. 
I saw an ant go this way yesterday.


 I can't find it, neither can I, me neither....


 Contemplating his Panda day...


Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...





The happiest of people don't
necessarily have the best of everything.
They just make the most of everything they have.

So Live it up, Laugh loudly, & Love deeply
Sept 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment