Friday, October 24, 2014

From The Blogger - My First Formal Complaint

Well, I got my first "formal complaint" of content that needs to be removed.  You're provided a link that takes you to the complaint.  But there is no info!  None!  Lots and lots of complaints listed for others, but I cannot find the one for the link that was provided for me.

It is a post I made on October 1, 2012 titled "For Dog Lovers . . . ", which you can no longer view, cause it is blocked until I modify it.  They are waiting for me to edit it, to take off the offending picture.  I haven't a clue which one I am suppose to remove?  This is a really good post that has a few pictures, each one, I'm assuming, from a different source.  I'd like to remove the offending picture, but I haven't a clue which one is being asked to be removed.

Only one other time did someone complain about a picture that she had taken of a snowman that she claimed as hers.  She told me exactly which one it was and I removed it.  SOOOOOO much easier than making a formal complaint.  She told me (in the comment section), I removed it and done!

I understand that some people don't want their pictures on the computer and I will remove any pictures that you request me to.  Just make a comment - I read every one - and let me know which one to delete, or if you'd like recognition on your picture, I will post your name with the picture.  When I've received forwards with authors, I have always posted them.

PLEASE - LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.  IF SOMETHING IS YOURS, I WILL REMOVE OR LABEL ANYTHING THAT IS YOURS.

Thank you so very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment