Monday, August 29, 2016

This really is the most beautiful explanation of death I've ever heard.



~DEATH~ 
WHAT A WONDERFUL 
WAY TO EXPLAIN IT 


A sick man turned to his doctor 
as he was preparing to leave 
the examination room and said,
'Doctor, I am afraid to die. 
Tell me what lies on the other side..' 

Very quietly, the doctor said, 
'I don't know..' 

'You don't know?
You're, a Christian man, 
and don't know what's
on the other side?' 


The doctor was holding the handle of the door;
On the other side came a 
sound of scratching and whining, 
And as he opened the door, 
a dog sprang into the room
And leaped on him 
with an eager show of gladness. 


Turning to the patient, the doctor said, 
'Did you notice my dog? 
He's never been in this room before.
He didn't know what was inside.
He knew nothing except that 
his master was here, 
And when the door opened, 
he sprang in without fear. 
I know little of what is on the 
other side of death, 
But I do know one thing... 
I know my Master is there 
and that is enough'.



May today there be peace within you. 
May you trust God that you are exactly
Where you are meant to be.. 

I believe that friends are quiet angels 
Who lift us to our feet when our wings 
Have trouble remembering how to fly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment