Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Beginning!

This is a blog about all the wonderful forwards out there. The funny ones, "good stuff to read", ones to make you think.

And all those cute ones with all those cute pictures!

And all the rest in between!

The funny movies that go around and the links that take you to see something fun!

I LOVE Forwards! I have been collecting them for nine years now. I have been saving most of them on my word file for probably about 4 years now. Of which I will be filling this blog. In other files I have the movies and pictures and soo much more! It's incredible the wonderful stories out there.

I will start this blog with my most favorite "good stuff to read" forward. This one came across my email early in my forwards days - shortly after we got a computer. I lost it when we lost everything on the computer. But one day it came to me again and I just don't ever want to lose it.  Click here to read it.

Blogger's Update - November 4, 2012.  
I  have just recently started going through my emails, and where possible, listing the date that I forwarded them, so I can keep track of what years they were going around.  In 2011, I got very, very behind in my emails, almost a year!  So those I have to guess about when I received them, as I was forwarding them almost a year after receiving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment