Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shampoo Health Warning


I saw this and had to share this warning….at last an answer...


Shampoo Health Warning
It's so good to finally get a health warning that is useful!!!

INVOLVES THE SHAMPOO WHEN IT RUNS DOWN YOUR BODY WHEN YOU SHOWER WITH IT!!!!

WARNING TO US ALL!!!
Shampoo Warning!
I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!  I use shampoo in the shower!
When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and, printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning:

"FOR EXTRA BODY AND  VOLUME"

No wonder I have been gaining weight!
Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with Dawn dish soap instead.
It's label reads,   "DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."
Problem solved!
If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment