Thursday, September 11, 2014

NEVER FORGET








110 Stories
By Sasha Taylor

110 stories fell on top of me today,
I didn’t think the pain would ever go away.

When it finally did I realized where I was at,
Sitting at the gates of Heaven was exactly where I sat.

I tried to remember; at last it finally came,
Could this be a joke? Is this some sick twisted game?

A loud explosion from upstairs,
People panic and start to yell,

A man in a wheel chair starts to cry,
All I could think of was I was going to die.

Step after Step we ran from our fears,
I thought I would drown from the flow of our tears.

People started panicking and going insane,
I knew exactly what they were feeling for I felt their pain.

Nobody knew what happened,
All we knew was we didn’t have long,
To get out of the building before it was collapsed and gone.

All of a sudden I felt the ground start to shake,
None of this was real it was totally fake.

Then the floors started to fall,
I froze from panic, and couldn’t believe what I saw.

The smoke was so thick I couldn’t see,
Why in the world was this happening to me?

My life is now gone; on this earth I have no more time,
Even though I’m innocent I never committed the crime.



























No comments:

Post a Comment