Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Findin’ Just The Right Job . . .


1. My first job was working in a frozen orange juice factory, but I got canned.  Couldn't concentrate.
       
2. Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
 
3.  After that, I tried being a tailor, but wasn't suited for it - mainly because it was a sew-sew job.
   
4.  Next, I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
 
5.  Then, tried being a chef - figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

6.  Next, I attempted being a deli worker, but any way I sliced it - couldn't cut the mustard.

7.  My best job was a musician, but eventually found that I wasn't noteworthy.
 
8.  I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.
 
9.  Next, was a job in a shoe factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.
    
10. I became a professional fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.

11.  Managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.

12. So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.
 
13.  After many years of trying to find steady work, I got a job as a historian until I found out there was no future in it.

14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.
 
15. So, finally, I tried retirement and found I'm perfect for the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment