Monday, February 17, 2014

Annual Note From The Blogger

Year Three!!  Another year and it still amazes me how very many email forwards there are!!  With this post, that will be 794 posts!  And many, many  more to come!  I'm in big trouble if my computer crashes!!

I would like to mention at this time, that in the last year and a half, I was diagnosed with arthritis in my back and shoulders.  When I have a flare up, it is not possible to make posts.  So . . . I just had a terrible flare up in my right shoulder this month and have only just been able to make some posts.


Here are the top 10 favorites for last year, with last years rank in parentheses -


No. 1    Irena Sendler - WWII Saver of Children (1)

No. 2  More Images of 9/11 and Video "BOATLIFT"(6)

No. 3  Take a World Tour With A Professional Photographer

No. 4 Calvin and Hobbes - Snowman Cartoons (2)


No. 6    Time For Maxine Again! (3)

No. 8    Happy Thanksgiving 2012 (8)

No. 9   More Maxine on the Economy (4)
  
No. 10   Maxine on Christmas (5)


Next top 10


No. 12  Circle of Friendship (10)

No. 14    Happy Thanksgiving  (2011)    (8)








Click Here to see last years top 10.

2 comments:

  1. Discovered your blog 6 months ago and I enjoy it very much. Sorry to hear of your illness. Take care of yourself..
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the forwards.
      Thank you very much! I am trying to stay healthy!

      Delete