Monday, November 23, 2020

We All Have Control of Our Life, So Make Your Life Good

I have learned that blaming others is the victim way of life. And the victim way is such an unhappy way to live. 

Have grace with people that haven’t learned this yet. And yourself while you are learning it! 

It is truly freeing to realize that YOU and you alone have 100 percent control of your feelings because you have 100 percent control of your thoughts. And every feeling is preceded by a thought. When you really learn that, you’ll stop blaming and name calling and all of that. You’ll learn that you have 100 percent control of your life! Which is awesome. 

And until you learn that, know that I am trying my best to show grace and extend forgiveness to any that may blame me or behave badly towards me. 

Forgiveness and grace also live on this road to happiness. 

And that is the road I choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment