Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thank You From Japan. This Is Heartwarming

Arigato from Japan Earthquake Victims on March 11, 2011
Posted on youtube Nov 23, 2011

Video about the earthquake in Japan. People from the Tohoku area are expressing their thanks to all of the international aid that has helped them. Done pretty well.


One comment on youtube:

@JimmyStokes1011 years ago
I was one of the 19,703 US Sailors who was privileged with helping the Japanese people during Operation Tomodachi. It was an honor to serve all of you. The things we did for those three months will never leave my memory. So many lives were lost, and for that I cannot express my condolences enough. You are a strong nation. I'm honored to live in a country that unites the way you did. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment