Saturday, September 26, 2026

Lessons From Grandpa

My Dear Child,

The day you have no one but God, is the day you realize you need no one but God.



You cannot afford to give up.
You don't have a backkup.
You ARE the backup.



G - get

R - rid

O - of old

W - ways




The first dollar you save teaches you more than the first hundred you spend.



When I was your age, I thought rich people had some secret.  Turns out the secret was just:  SPEND LESS THAN YOU MAKE - and do that for a very long time.  Nobody wants to hear that because it isn't exciting.  But excitement isn't what builds a fortune, patience is.



I've made plenty of mistakes, more than I'll ever tell you about at dinner.  But I never once regretted being patient.  
I regretted being in a hurry.  I regretted skipping the boring parts. 
Patience never once made a fool out of me.



A quiet life, well built, beats a loud one every time.



A good reputation takes decades and one bad afternoon to lose.




A legacy isn't a number.  It's a way of doing things that outlives you.


                                            Love Grandpa








From Instagram  millionaire.grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment